What’s your fondest memory of the Starship, Zeppelin’s private plane?
Robert Plant: Oral sex in turbulence.
why led zeppelin is awesome
TOO BAD I STILL CAN’T:
- BE WITHOUT MY HEARING AIDS AT WORK/SCHOOL
- FIND A JOB WHERE I DON’T HAVE TO WEAR HEARING AIDS
- FIND A JOB THAT ACCOMMODATES MY SEVERE SOCIAL ANXIETY
- AFFORD AN INTERPRETER
- AFFORD/GET ASSISTANCE FOR HEARING AIDS THAT ACTUALLY REQUIRE THE TECHNOLOGY I NEED
- NOT GET STARED AT, DISRESPECTED AND CONDESCENDED UPON DAILY BECAUSE I’M DEAF AND AUTISTIC
- HAVE ANYONE TAKE ANY OF MY PROBLEMS SERIOUSLY BECAUSE I’M AUTISTIC
- AND I CAN’T GET ANY ASSISTANCE IN ANY WAY BECAUSE APPARENTLY I’M NOT DISABLED ENOUGH AND MY FAMILY MAKES TOO MUCH MONEY, NOT ME
this has been a post.
om i’m not one to post emotional lovey dovey stuff but this is just tooooo beautiful
Wow I like that one.
For screenreader users it’s a poem, not attributed to anyone:
Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.